Surin Islands Snorkeling Tour From Khao Lak
Surin Islands Snorkeling Tour From Khao Lak. Get ready to experience the Surin Islands on this snorkeling day trip. Visit some of Thailand’s best snorkeling islands with crystal clear water and white sand beach. Snorkel through the sheltered reef between the islands and if you are lucky you can watch dolphins frolic in the sea or swim with sea turtles. Meet the local villagers of the Moken tribe and see the well-preserved marine life in the crystal clear waters. Enjoy a delicious lunch in Mu Koh Surin National Park. Include pick-up and drop-off direct from your hotel.
- Snorkeling (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Life Jacket)
- Full travel accident insurance coverage
- Thai Traditional Food and fresh fruits
- Transfer from / to hotel.
- English speaking guide
Round trip speed boat
- Soft drink, Tea, Coffee
- National park fee(400THB per adult and 200THB per child) to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
Seastar Baan Nam Kem
iQ-Dive Pier, Baan Nam Khem, 82110, อำเภอตะกั่วป่า พังงา 82190, Thailand
- Or, you can also get picked up from anywhere in Khao Lak.
- The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking
- Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-shows
What To Expect
Surin Marine National park was promoted to An Andaman Asian Heritage Site in 2004. The Various coral around Surin Island is one of the best snorkeling sites in Thailand. The Islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea. Sea gypsies – The Moken People. Peaceful and tranquil, various wildlife can be found on the islands including flying Squirrels. Pigtailed monkeys, flying lizards, eagles, and sea eagles.
Enjoy a day of snorkeling and white beaches when you set sail to the Surin Islands on the Andaman Sea. Depart from your hotel in Phuket and head to one of the world’s most famous diving sites. Jump in the clear and crystal waters and spot clownfish swimming in their natural habitat. Board a boat to the South Surin Island and visit Moken Village.
Explore the traditional village built on stilts by the coast. Learn how the Moken people live a hunter-gatherer lifestyle off the sea. Hop on a boat to North Surin Island and enjoy lunch at Surin National Park. Relax by the pristine white beaches or go for a swim in the turquoise waters. Head to two more snorkeling sites before returning back to the mainland. Immerse yourself in serene beauty on this Surin Island day tour.
- On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
What to bring : Passport/ID Card, Swimming suit, Towel, Sunglasses , Sunscreen , Hat, Camera
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years.
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Complete Operator information, including local telephone numbers at your destination, are included on your Confirmation Voucher. Our Product Managers select only the most experienced and reliable operators in each destination, removing the guesswork for you, and ensuring your peace of mind.
- Scheduling can change due to weather conditions without prior notice. You will be notified in advance.
- Due to bad weather the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
Similar Things To Do
Maya Bay, Phi Phi Islands and Khai Island Sunset Tour By Speedboat From Phuket
Poor communication from tour operator
I showed up the morning of the tour but did not attend due to health reasons. I asked the tour operator for a refund on site, and they told me to contact the company I booked through. When I got home and spoke to the company I booked through, they told me to contact the tour operator. It has been a month, and the tour operator has not responded to me. They did not even return the 400 baht I paid in cash the day of the tour for the national park fee.
Snorkeling and islands
Itu2019s a perfect organization to visit the islands and do snorkeling - we went with sea stars and locals say it is the best - we do not give 5 stars because on the way back after lunch we had other people joining on our boat and we were too many and also form there we stopped in 2 other places for snorkeling with other boats so really too many people in the water together (we counted about 100!!!) - that said the trip is something to do - also you have the possibility to stay in the island for one night. The tour to suite islands itu2019s longer but itu2019s more complete than similan : you visit a tipsy village and you have snorkeling and beach
Had a great day and the boat journey was the only negative.
Good overall experience and so happy we did it! We went to three snorkelling sights and the National Park for lunch with a beach stop. They allow 40 minutes at each snorkelling destination, each offering something different, and just over an hour for lunch and to relax by the beach. You also visit a local town and have opportunities to buy some souvenirs. We were greeted with breakfast when we arrived and dinner when we got back. They provide flippers and have opportunities for you to rent/buy cameras, phone protectors etc. They take pictures throughout the experience and allow you to buy them afterwards. Our only negative was the boat ride to get there. Although they cannot really avoid this, it is very loud and uncomfortable. It is an hour and a half journey. I wouldnu2019t recommend it to anyone with sensitive hearing or potentially unstable on feet as you climb into boats and jump of the boat to get to locations. Other than this part it was a good experience and our tour hide Bella was very lovely.
Throughly enjoyed this trip. The crew was delightful and very engaged. The visit to the sea gypsies was fun, picked up some great souvenirs. 3 great snorkeling locations with lots to see. Lunch was limited, the only thing my son would eat was the fruit. Beach at lunch was great fun.
Great snorkeling in Thailand
The boat trip from start to finish was very efficient.nnWe were picked up at our hotel right on time and driven to the speed boat docks.nnThey laid on some food and drinks for everyone whilst they sorted out the groups etc for the day.nnThe speed boats hold a fair amount of people so don't expect the tour to be one or two other people. With that said this didn't really have a negative effect on our experience. The host's were great and the snorkeling spots were unreal.nnLunch is a buffet style on paradise beach island and we were not dissapointed. It does get busy, but there was more than enough food for everyone.nnFinally, we did a bit more snorkeling and headed back to the boat dock where they had laid on more food which was a nice touch.nnWe were well fed, entertained and had some great snorkeling so overall I'd say it exceeded expectations!nn
A trip of a lifetime
What can I say! Wow what a fantastic well organised trip to the most beautiful part of the world I have ever seen. So many stunning fish to see. Our tour guide Latte and her team kept up fed and watered and the banter was good too. nWould return in a heartbeat. Well done all.
The beaches were absolutely stunning and well worth the long boat ride. We visited two beaches and two snorkeling sites but the snorkeling areas didnt have much fishes and corals at all. nothing much to see. It wouldve been five stars had we skipped snorkeling and just spent that time in the beaches which were gorgeous.
the beauty of the beach
It was an enjoyable but long day - the beauty of the beach made it all worth it though. You get to snorkel at multiple locations so there is a high value for money as well. Remember to bring a towel and some spare clothes to wash off at the end of the day.
a really great full day out
Sand was as white and as fine as powder and the water was clear as clear blue waters can be. A really great full day out. It's a long way but well worth it if you like whizzing about at high speed on fast boats and jumping in the sea to go snorkeling. The trip provides lunch on the island.
Prima verzorgd, het geld waard.
Ik kan echt niet anders zeggen dan: TOP geregeld en zeker het geld waard. Vanaf het ophalen tot thuisbrengen werd je volledig verzorgd en ontzorgd, het was een geoliede machine wat Seatours liet zien. Na het ontbijt en ophalen van je zwemvliezen op de pier was het 90 min varen met de speedboot voordat je op 2 verschillende plekken ging snorkelen voor 40 min. Tussendoor kreeg je een frisdranken en wat koekjes. Prachtige onderwaterwereld. Daarna naar het eiland waar je kon lunchen voor ong 75 min. Vervolgens zijn we met een longtailboot naar een ander eiland gegaan voor een 30 min durend bezoek naar de lokale u2018gipsyu2019 bevolking. Daarna nog eenmaal gesnorkeld en terug gevaren. Na het afscheid van de fijne crew kregen we nog een prima bbq en ijs. Kortom echt de moeite waard. Wij hadden overigens geboekt bij een van de vele toeristenshopjes in Khao Lak.
Excursion u00e0 faire. Un ru00e9gal pour les yeux quand on aime regarder les poussons et les coraux
Merveilleuse journu00e9e. Poissons et coraux magnifiques. Excursion super bien organisu00e9e, de la prise en charge au retour u00e0 l'hu00f4tel. u00c9quipage tru00e8s u00e0 l'u00e9coute